- Basic maths
By observing how most bodies move, we have found that, in general, they make it in several dimensions: they spin, go up, down, etc.
In this subject, we will study motion in several dimensions: on one hand, we will see motion resulting from rectilinear displacement, on the other, we will study circular motion.
We will use two fundamental mathematical tools: vectors and the derivative.
- Introduction to Motion in Several Dimensions
- Horizontal Launch
- Projectile Motion
- Angular Quantities
- Uniform Circular Motion (U.C.M.)
- Equations of Uniform Circular Motion (U.C.M.)
- Uniform Circular Motion (U.C.M.) Graphs
- Non-Uniform Circular Motion
- Equations of Non-Uniform Circular Motion
- Non-Uniform Circular Motion Graphs